Cover the most important and beautiful attractions in Budapest on one tour!
Duration: 7 hours
Do you spend only a short time in Budapest but you want to get acquainted with the most important sights, like the Buda Castle and the Jewish Quarter? Or do you want to collect the greatest possible insight of this city and do as many tours as you can? If you are ready to adopt all the main sights and most important information about Budapest in one day, this tour is made for you!
During this 7 hours long guided tour, I would like to show and tell you everything that I think makes Budapest the best European destination, and with stories that made me fall in love with my hometown. I hope I can make this place your best vacation experience as well.
Please keep in mind, that the synagogues we visit on the tour are functioning religious places. On Friday afternoon, the whole Saturday and on Jewish high holidays they are closed.
– At the beginning of the tour, I’ll pick you up with a well-equipped car and private driver at your hotel or wherever you want to.
– The first area we discover is the Buda side with the amazing Castle district to see Matthias Church, Fisherman’s Bastion, and more.
– Afterwards, we head to the Pest side to explore St Stephen’s Basilica and the Hungarian Parliament building.
– The first half of the tour is by car, at the end, we will be dropped at one of my favorite restaurants like the Gettó Gulyás or Bem Söröző to have a nice traditional lunch (if you want Kosher, please let me know in advance. )
– After our break, we go to visit Europe’s largest synagogue in Dohany Street, and last but not least the rest of the wonderful secret corners of the Jewish Quarter. This part of the program is a walking tour.
– In the end, I’ll give you useful information about what and where to do in the city. Let me know if you have other preferences and I will customize the tour